Revision as of 13:08, 8 June 2011 by Jeff rubinoff
This page is a master index of all current Wiki pages that are useful to users of the NetBeans PHP Editor.
- This document describes the installation of xdebug. There are separate sections for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows users. However, the information in How to on Linux may be interesting for Windows users as well... Read more
- Many users on our forum experience problems when migrating to PHP 5.3.x. Although the migration to PHP 5.3 itself is not such a big deal, many difficulties arise with Xdebug and PHPUnit configuration after migration... Read more
- This page is for all NetBeans users who would like to deliver support for a new PHP framework to the NetBeans IDE... Read more
- Symfony is a framework for PHP that allows you to develop web applications based on MVC. It helps enormously in building complex web applications in PHP. While symfony was designed to work from the command line, NetBeans 6.8 support for symfony lets you use it in the NetBeans graphic user interface... Read more
- Symfony es uno de los mejores frameworks para PHP que permite desarrollar aplicaciones web basado en MVC. Ayuda enormemente en la construcción de aplicaciones web complejas en PHP.... Read more
- This document provides instructions on how to configure a NetBeans PHP project for WordPress. Such a project can be useful to developers who develop WordPress or its extensions, or to those who want to debug or just inspect the WordPress code... Read more