Landscape Mode support in ME Visual Designer
Added functionality will allow user to change svg image orientation to normal or to landscape mode.
Orientation can be changed at any time during svg image editing.
Two buttons are added to allow fast and simple orientation changing in any direction:
- Rotate Left
- Rotate Right
"Rotate Right" changes image orientation by rotating it on 90 degrees in clockwise direction.
"Rotate Left" does the same in opposite direction.
And Once again:
Modification is not just changing of image presentation. Image size and viewBox (if specified) are changed. All elements inside svg root are transformed.
Elements added after image orientation is changed will be oriented normally.
Usual Undo/Redy should work for orientation changes.
Rotate actions have the following shortcuts assigned to them:
- rotate left - Ctrl+Shift+L
- rotate right - Ctrl+Shift+R
SVG source is updated in two places.
- <svg> tag
- width and height attributes exchange their values.
- viewBox attribute value is changed to exchange height and width.
e.g. viewBox="0.0 0.0 240.0 320.0" will be changed to viewBox="0.0 0.0 320.0 240.0"
- All transformable child elements of <svg> element.
e.g. <g>, <circle>, <rect>, <line>, etc.
- transform tag is added or it's value is updated
back to MobilityDesignerHome
contact: Andrey Korostelev