Revision as of 17:40, 6 November 2009 by Admin
How Can a File be Added as Binary?
You can use the Commit Action column in the Commit dialog and in the third step of the Import wizard to specify how a new local file is treated during a commit:
Actions for new local files:
- Add as Text: The file is added textually and committed into a repository. With text files, you can use the Diff command to create a graphical diff of the file.
- Add as Binary: The file is added binary and committed into a repository.
- Exclude from Commit: Neither addition nor committing is performed. File/directory is excluded from all commit operations.
- Add as Directory: This option is shown only for directories.
Actions for locally modified files:
- Commit: file/directory will be committed.
- Exclude from Commit: File/directory will be omitted from commit. File/directory name is displayed with strike-through text and it is excluded from all commit operations.