I posted my question but nobody answered!
If you post a question and see no response within some days, one of the reasons might be:
- The subject of your message was not clear (like "NEED urgent help"). -> Find a suitable subject
- Users are not Subject Matter Experts for your question. -> Maybe a forum specialized to your question is more effective?
- It is a pure Java question with weak (or no) relation to NetBeans. -> Please visit Oracle's Java Forum instead.
- The question was not understood -> Consider rewriting or providing more details.
- Other users did not yet have time to respond, please give us more than a day to answer - most of the users are also following daily business.
Make sure you have searched for and read all applicable documentation (like the Java Tutorial and the Java API) and FAQs. Try to solve some of the problem for yourself. (If you figure it out, please post a quick follow-up saying what you found out!) If you think you found a bug, try to come up with a reproducible self- contained test case - you can then file a bug report in Bugzilla which will probably get more attention than a mailing list post and be easier to track.
If you just have a question about how to do something, consider if your message is clear enough for a stranger to understand. Many ignored messages are just poorly written ones, or leave out critical details. See Eric Raymond's guide to asking questions the Smart Way for other tips on improving your chances of getting a response.