Revision as of 11:03, 15 June 2010 by Dlipin
How can I add new Update Center in the IDE?
Follow these steps to register a new Update Center into the IDE. In order to do that you will need URL of the Update Center.
If you use NetBeans 6.* or newer
- Choose Tools > Plugins from the main menu.
- Switch to Settings tab.
- Push Add button.
- Type e.g. My Update Center into Name field and specify URL of your Update Center in the URL field.
- Push OK button.
If you use NetBeans 5.* or older
- Choose Tools > Options from the main menu.
- Click Advanced Options button.
- Expand IDE Configuration | System nodes in the left pane.
- Right-click Autoupdate Types node and choose New > General Update Center from popup menu.
- Type e.g. My Update Center into Object Name field and push OK button.
- Select your newly added My Update Center node. A few properties appear on the right-hand side of the Options window.
- Fill URL of your Update Center in the Server URL property.
Applies to: NetBeans 6.*, 5.* and older