Revision as of 10:16, 14 December 2011 by Jrechtacek
Important: NetBeans 7.0 or newer NetBeans packages will not be a part Fedora repositories anymore
Here is a collection of the NetBeans solutions for Fedora:
- How to install the NetBeans IDE? (list of all possible ways)
- How to install the NetBeans Platform? (list of all possible ways)
- via Yellowdog Updater, Modified (YUM) TODO How to...
- via RPM Package Manager How to...
- via PackageKit (AKA Add/Remove Software or Package Manager). TODO How to...
- How to install two (or more) versions of the NetBeans Platform?
- Example: How to install both NetBeans IDE 6.7.1 and NetBeans IDE 6.8 on Fedora 12?
Pages in category "Fedora:HowTo"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.