- Community decided for a complete rewrite of UML plugin. See project Eidos for more details. [2011-01-17]. Note that there is confusion around who the "community" is that "voted for a complete rewrite" rather than simply making the existing UML support work again. See Eidos Rewrite issues
- UML project was handed to the community. Current work in progress to get this must needed plugin back in action! [2010-08-19]
- The UML module has been removed from the standard distribution. For NetBeans IDE 6.7, there are no new features. For enterprise-class UML support, we recommend SDE for NetBeans by Visual Paradigm. [2009-06-29]
Eidos UML is a project to restructure, redesign and recreate the NetBeans UML plugin into a leaner, meaner and more extensible module.
UML Developer Wiki
Community Wish List
UML Functional Testing Guidelines For Community Testers
- NetBeans UML plugin only supports the following 5 diagrams. Please do not file issue on the missing diagrams since there are already issues to track them.
- Activity Diagram
- Class Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- State Diagram
- Use Case Diagram
- Since some UML 2.0 features are not supported in NB UML, if you want to file bugs for missing features please file them as feature issues instead of defect issues.
- For UML bugs, use the following component & version and reference the following bug priority guidelines. Before filing a bug, it's good to confirm to see if such a bug already exists by searching in the existing unresolved bug list first.