NetBeans TranslatedFiles Community Project
We are happy to have you visit our project, TranslatedFiles -- a community-driven effort to localize NetBeans into languages other than English. Please take a look around and join us in bringing NetBeans to more developers worldwide.
When adding new items (topics, subtopics) to this TF wiki page, use WikiWords beginning with TF<Subtopic> - e.g. TFNb551, TFCredits, TFWishList. For topics linked from the development pages, preface the topic with the NetBeans version. For example, NB65Localization is linked from the NB65 development home. This facilitates searches. Thank you for your consideration.
How to Get Started
What We Are About
Localization Quality Assurance
The language teams create their own wiki pages for collaboration. Use this wiki to document translation processes; organize your tasks, and create or disseminate tools, and for documenting terminology and points of language usage, grammar and style.
- Përkthimi Shqip Albanian translation
- Brazilian translation
- Catalan translation
- Simplified Chinese (zh_CN)
- Traditional Chinese (zh_TW)
- Traduction Française (French Translation)
- Galician translation (gl_ES)
- German translators
- Italian Translation
- Japanese Wiki
- Polish translation
- Russian translation
- Spanish translation
- Turkish Translation
- TF Credits
- Multilingual Release Standard Process New!
- TF Project FAQs (start contributing general information about the project)
- Translation FAQs (start contributing information specific to the translation process, issues, difficulties, tips, tricks and tools)
- Frequently-used Localized Strings
- Build Release Information
- Create Flash Demos in Your Language
- Use Queryzilla for your queries
Other Language Sites
- Where can I meet users who speak Japanese, Chinese, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, ... ?
Ideas and Brainstorms
- TF Wish List
- NetBeans 6.0 ML Build System Changes
- Other localization-related open source technology projects