Ruby Community Information
There are two mailing lists for NetBeans Ruby Support questions, which you can access in several ways:
- email@example.com. NetBeans Ruby user and support mailing list. This is the place to ask for help and to help others.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. NetBeans Ruby developers's mailing list. Day-to-day discussion and planning of NetBeans Ruby development happens here.
Reporting Bugs and Making Suggestions
To learn how to report bugs and provide feedback, see the RubyFeedback page.
Contributing to the NetBeans Ruby Project
- If you are interested in joining the development effort, see the Ruby Participation page.
- To learn about contributing articles and tutorials, go to the NetBeans Community Docs page.
- If you have ideas about documentation that you would like to see, add them to the list at RubyDocumentationDrafts.
- If you have posted a blog, tutorial, or article about NetBeans Ruby support, you can send an announcement to the email@example.com alias.