NetBeans SOA Tooling FAQ
This SOA User FAQ for NetBeans SOA 6.x provides answers to frequently asked questions about using the Enterprise Pack with the NetBeans IDE.
Don't see what you need here? Check the FAQ Index.
Here's How To Add FAQ Entries.
SOA Tools FAQs
- What are JBI, OpenESB, and NetBeans SOA?
- What does the Composite Applicaiton project do?
- What does the CASA editor do?
- How do I create a custom SE Service Unit project type?
- What is the BPEL Designer?
- How can I have both the BPEL Mapper and the Diagram displayed on the screen at the same moment?
- What do the left and right swimlanes of the Design View stand for?
- Why are the warning and/or error marks are still displayed on the diagram even after corrections are made and the document is valid?
- Can I see how a sample BPEL process works?
- What are dynamic partner link used for?
- What is the BPEL Mapper used for?
XML Tools FAQs (This section still applies to NetBeans 5.5)
- How to get started?
- Why doesn't XML Tools work on Vista?
- How to easily create an instance document from scratch?
- Where can I learn more about XML Tools?
- NetBeans 6.1 SOA Documentation
- Composite Application and CASA FAQ
- WSDL Editor FAQ
- Java EE Develpment FAQ
Note If you want to use SOA and BPEL functionality in Enterprise Pack, please use NetBeans IDE 5.5 with NetBeans Enterprise Pack 5.5. We do not expect to publish any further updates to NetBeans Enterprise Pack 5.x. All our development efforts are now focused on NetBeans 6.x with SOA.