NetBeans Enterprise Pack FAQ
This Enterprise Pack User FAQ for NetBeans Enterprise Pack 5.x provides answers to frequently asked questions about using the Enterprise Pack with the NetBeans IDE.
Note If you want to use SOA and BPEL functionality in Enterprise Pack, please use NetBeans IDE 5.5 with NetBeans Enterprise Pack 5.5. We do not expect to publish any further updates to NetBeans Enterprise Pack 5.x. All our development efforts are now focused on NetBeans 6.0 with SOA.
Don't see what you need here? Check the FAQ Index.
Here's How To Add FAQ Entries.
Enterprise Pack FAQs
- Why do my Blueprint tests fail for Blueprint #4 projects?
- Why can't I deploy a Blueprints project when I change the name of the project?
- What does "InstanceNotFoundException: MBean instance not found" mean on deployment?
- Why is the BPEL mapper window not always open?
- What does UndeclaredThrowableException mean when I delete a schema file?
- I can't build the project sample "Synchronous BPEL Process"
- Why is my text unreadable when running the IDE on Red Hat Fedora Core 3 in the zh_CN locale and other Asian locales?
- Why are some files left over after uninstallation?
- What do I need to know about running Enterprise Pack on Windows Vista?
XML Tools FAQs
- How to get started?
- Why doesn't XML Tools work on Vista?
- How to easily create an instance document from scratch?
- Where can I learn more about XML Tools?