NetBeans 7.1 Patch 3 (May 21st, 2012)
- NetBeans IDE 7.1 Patch 3 is an update to NetBeans IDE 7.1, 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 and contains fixes for following bugs .
NetBeans 7.1.2 (Apr 26th, 2012)
- NetBeans IDE 7.1.2 is an update to NetBeans IDE 7.1 and NetBeans IDE 7.1.1, and contains the following highlights:
- Java SE 7u4 Support, which includes the first Oracle JDK release for Mac OS X
- JavaFX 2.1 Support (Bundled with the JDK. Windows and Mac only.)
- Ant upgrade to version 1.8.3
- Integration of recent patches
- Minor performance improvements
The following bugzilla query lists an approximate set of bugs resolved in the NetBeans 7.1.2 release:
NetBeans 7.1.1 (Feb 29th, 2012)
- NetBeans 7.1.1 is available as an update of NetBeans 7.1, and can be installed using the IDE's Plugins dialog.
- There are a couple exceptions - the following will not be updated when using the Plugins dialog:
- Bundled GlassFish 3.1.2 or the Java ME SDK 3.0.5 - after updating NetBeans 7.1 using the Plugins dialog, your IDE will continue to use GlassFish 3.1.1 and or Java ME SDK 3.0, which were included in NetBeans 7.1. To use the updated version of GlassFish and/or Java ME SDK, download and install them separately, and register them in the IDE's Services tab.
- IDE branding/version - the updated IDE will still be labeled as NetBeans 7.1, not 7.1.1
The following bugzilla query lists an approximate set of bugs resolved in the NetBeans 7.1.1 release, compared to NetBeans 7.1: