NetBeans 6.1 Localization Scope and Planning
Mission: Define and drive NetBeans community localization plans, deliver translated NetBeans product on time and within boundaries.
NB6.1 L10n Engineering
Translation Process, l10n-kits
- for Sun Supported Languages
- How to localize NetBeans into your language
- Review the overall process in [Translation Overview for NetBeans IDE 6.0
- To translate English files using an Editor, refer to How to translate NetBeans IDE using OmegaT page
- Kits, Repository, ML builds
- To build localized NetBeans 6.0 for your testing purpose, see How to build localized NetBeans IDE 6.0 page
- Localization Development Update Center
- Sun created the Localization Development Update Center so that communities will be able to update their IDE with localization packages, based on the latest status of the localization repository.