Mobility Support for Solaris and Mac OSX
- ProGuard source code review
Goal of this project is to provide support for developers who would like to create Java ME application using Solaris or Mac OS X using Netbeans Mobilty Pack 6.5.
Project Infrastructure and Overview
Currently it's not possible to use Netbeans Mobility on Solaris OS because Netbeans Mobility does not support Java ME platforms runnable on this OS. Also platforms available for Solaris missing Java ME preverifiers which could be a serious stopper. Solution for this problem is to use preverifier which comes with ProGuard library in version 4.0 or higher.
Support should cover following action:
- Adding Java ME platform to the Netbeans Mobility using standard "Add Java ME platform" wizard".
- Possibility to deploy and run emulator on the Java ME platform.
- Debugging Java ME application on the emulator.
- Support for JSR's and libraries available for particular emulator.
- Available for all Netbeans supported OSs (Windows is currently is not supported).
It is necessary to download and install Mobility and Visual Designer plugin before downloading this file. They are available on the Netbeans update center. Search for "Microemulator".
Update: You can download Mobility Microemulator Support from Netbeans Plugin Portal. It also contains tutorial how to use it.
Search for "Microemulator" in the Netbeans Plugin Portal
Microemulator Support in action (OpenSolaris)
contact: Karol Harezlak