NetBeans 6.0 M6 Report
|Stabilization||Jan 8th-Jan 14th|
What's New and Noteworthy
M6 contains new features you might find interesting. In brief following features were added and tested in M6:
- Most Java EE features re-added to the build.
- UI Gestures Collector that logs users actvities in IDE.
- Profiler added Memory Profiling Improvements.
- Default key for expanding code templates (abbreviations) switched to Tab
Review full list of new M6 features for complete picture of what's new in M6. M7 will be stabilized during a week of Feb 12th and released around Feb 19th.
M6 has no serious issues users should be aware of when using it.
Stoppers fixed were:
- 90524 - Renaming throws AssertionError
- 91205 - scriptlet coloring and code completion are broken
- 91265 - Cannot make 2 changes in one Task
- 91532 - Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 10106: create
- 91695 - JBoss 4 start fails
- 91981 - Deadlock when exception is thrown during automated test
- 91991 - Can't open EJB project
- 92023 - Deadlock on DnD in Explorer
- 92046 - Entity classes from database are badly generated
- 92099 - tag file coloring and completion are broken
- 92146 - View Servlet deadlock
- 92236 - Cannot profile j2ee application using glassfish
Some bug numbers for stabilization week
- 378 bugs RESOLVED
- 238 of them were FIXED
- 221 filled
Bugs fixed into Milestone 6