What's New in the JavaFX Debugger
NetBeans IDE 6.9.1 for JavaFX incorporates the JavaFX 1.3.1 SDK and provides an improved JavaFX debugger with the following enhancements:
- Virtual Machine names display as they are typed (in previous version they included ascii characters such as $).
- Sequences are properly displayed.
- Debugger variable evaluation must be manually triggered.
For more information about the new and changed features in the JavaFX 1.3.1 JDK, see the JavaFX 1.3.1 SDK Release Notes.
To learn more about JavaFX integration into NetBeans IDE, see the NetBeans IDE JavaFX Features page.
Known JavaFX Debugger Issues in this Release
- Issue 187976: Watch window shows IntVal@1365c67 as an expression value.
- Issue 188711: ClassCastException: com.sun.tools.jdi.ObjectReferenceImpl cannot be cast to com.sun.javafx.jdi.FXObjectReference.
- Issue 188659: IndexOutOfBoundsException (IOOBE) when stepping through the code.
- Issue 188663: Scriptnode is not always displayed.
- Issue 188482: Debugger does not stop on breakpoints.
- Issue 188726: Debugger should not allow breakpoints to be inserted if line numbers are missing.
- Issue 189021: NullPointerException is thrown at org.netbeans.modules.debugger.jpda.models.ArgumentObjectVariable.