NetBeans & Fedora
|Year||Fedora|| NetBeans |
|2008||Fedora 10 (Cambridge)||EOL||NetBeans 6.1|
|2009||Fedora 11 (Leonidas)||EOL||NetBeans 6.5|
|2009||Fedora 12 (Constantine)||EOL||NetBeans 6.7.1|
|2010||Fedora 13 (Goddard)||EOL||NetBeans 6.8|
|2010||Fedora 14 (Laughlin)||EOL||NetBeans 6.9|
|Fedora uses Red Hat Package Manager (RPM) to managing the all own software components. Distribution of the NetBeans for Fedora is also provided as a set of the packages in the RPM format.|
- Fedora/How To - collection of the NetBeans solutions for Fedora.
- NetBeans RPMs
- Features of the NetBeans RPMs
- Fedora/Packaging - info about efforts to create RPM packages of the NetBeans software for the Fedora, it contains various development documentation.
Feedback, Questions and Issues
Please, use the following mailing lists for:
- feedback and questions about the NetBeans packages - firstname.lastname@example.org
- common questions about the NetBeans - email@example.com
- specific questions about components of the NetBeans NetBeans Top-Level Mailing Lists
Feel free to use discussion subpages for feedback and questions against the pages on this wiki.
To find existing bug report or to file a new one against the NetBeans packages for Fedora (RPMs), please, use the following links:
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Fedora"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.