How to cancel verification request of my plugin?
If plugin owner decides to remove his/her plugin from the NetBeans Plugin Portal Update Center (PPUC), s/he needs to follow these steps:
- Login to netbeans.org website and go to the NetBeans Plugin Portal
- Click My Plugins link from the user navigation toolbar
- Click the plugin which has been verified or which is subject to verification
- Under Verifications for NetBeans versions section select the NetBeans version that you want to remove the plugin verification for
- Click the red Stop symbol
- Confirm your decision by clicking OK button in the dialog
Note: Removing plugin from the Plugin Portal after the plugin has been verified, will remove it from the PPUC too. If you need to remove verification for an old NetBeans version which is not offered in the combobox, contact us.