How do I verify a plugin?
If you are one of the NetBeans Plugin Portal Update Center (PPUC) verifiers, you are expected to process incoming verification requests in a timely manner - ideally at least bi-weekly e.g. on weekends. In order to verify a plugin please follow these steps:
- Verify that plugin in question satisfies Quality Criteria
- Login to netbeans.org website and go to the NetBeans Plugin Portal
- Click My Verifications link from the user navigation toolbar
- Optionally type name of plugin in question to search field and push Search by plugin name button
- Find appropriate verification request entry
- Check either Go or No Go option
- In case of No Go decision please provide good enough justification for your decision in the Comment text area, because it will be used for a bug report against the plugin assigned to its owner
- Click Vote button
Note: Verifiers can change their minds if some serious problem shows up with any plugin in the future so their decision is never final.