Installing the Sun Java Toolkit for CDC in NetBeans
To develop CDC applications in NetBeans Mobility 6.0, you need to install and register one or more CDC platforms in the IDE. The following instructions describe the installation of the Sun Java Toolkit for CDC in NetBeans.
- Download the Sun Java Toolkit for CDC 1.0 from the Sun Developer Network http://java.sun.com/products/cdctoolkit/download-1_0.html (Free registration required to download)
- Install the platform emulator according to the instructions provided.
- From the Main Menu, choose Tools > Java Platform Manager.
- Click Add Platform. The Add Java Platform dialog opens.
- Select Java Micro Edition CDC Platform Emulator and click Next.
- Select the folder that contains the platform SDK. The default directory is C:\CDCTK10\. Click Next.
- If desired, use the Platform Name dialog to add or remove additional resource libraries.
- Click Finish. The IDE registers the CDC platform.
- Return to Java ME Mobility FAQ