Where should I report issues about Java ME development in NetBeans?

To report issues/bugs about Java ME development in NetBeans. You need to have a netbeans.org account. When reporting the issue, the component to select is mobility for Java ME (NetBeans Mobility) issues, and the subcomponent cdc is for CDC development issues in the IDE.

  Applies to: NetBeans Mobility 3.6, 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.1, 6.5, 6.7, 6.8, Dev
  Platforms: All
Not logged in. Log in, Register

By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use. © 2012, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo