How can I contribute to NetBeans.org?
Join the NetBeans community! There are many different things you can do to contribute to the NetBeans Project:
Spread the word
- Promote NetBeans -- Blog about the IDE, link to NetBeans.org!
- Businesses working with NetBeans -- Become a featured partner!
- Participate on mailing lists -- Get help and help others!
- Contribute website content -- Become a community doc writer and send us your tech tip or screencast!
- Share knowledge -- Write an article for a magazine or present your work with us at a conference!
- IDE or web pages in your mother-tongue? -- Help us translate and localize!
- Improve NetBeans quality -- File bug reports and enhancement requests.
- Beta-test new features right in the daily builds -- Join the NetCAT team!
- Contribute patches to the IDE code base -- Join the NetFIX team!
- Contribute new features and modules to the IDE code base -- Join the NetDEV team!
- Upload your NetBeans plugins to the PluginPortal!
How to contribute Wiki content
If you are new to wiki please check out OneMinuteWiki. For a guideline on good working habits with NetBeans Wiki, see WikiEtiquette. For all of the Wiki markup features, see TextFormattingRules. For testing things, try the SandBox.
To get write access you need to register an account and login. We value contributions of all kinds and sizes, even fixing a small typo is good help. When you create a new page, just make sure to link it to one of the top-level pages so it can be found!