Embedded Browser Discussion
Focusing on WebClient and XulRunner technologies
- Devanada Jayaraman
- Ed Burns
- Joelle Lam
- Peter Zavadsky
- Sandip Chitale
- Winston Prakash
LOCATION #1: Martins BeachBEACH 3436/3 / MPK16 LOCATION #2: Rave Room
Meeting Title: Embedded Browser Discussion
Start Date: Wed 17-Oct-2007
Start Time: 09:00am
End Time: ? (We have conference room until 1:00)
Conf call nummber:
Toll Free Dial In Number: (866)839-8145 Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: (865)524-6352 ACCESS CODE: 6649474
To familiarize ourselves with the Mozilla build process so we can more independently develop on top of mozilla AND begin to attack the multi-platform issue and know the concerns in this area.
- Review our current status and some ideas we have in mind.
- Overview of the Build System
- Building Mozilla
- Building Webclient
- What is it going to take to also port to Solaris and Linux
- What interfaces/functionality will we need to do research on.
- Does Ed have any known concerns in this area.
- Stability issues
- What is Ed's current perception of stability of Webclient
- Any stability issues we see
- What resources can we expect WebClient/XULRunner to consume as a process within Netbeans