AJAX Tooling in the NetBeans IDE
- Bundled Ajax Resources - Some of the more popular Ajax libraries and toolkits such as YahooUI, dojo, jQuery, scriptaculous, and others, are bundled with NetBeans and automatically registered with the Library Manager. These libraries can be added to a project through the project's properties dialog.
- RAD - NetBeans provides a tool to rapidly create a database CRUD application from a database schema using JavaServer Faces as the underlying user interface framework. By setting an option in the application generator, Ajax code and libraries are added to the project laying the foundation for customizing the Ajax behavior to suit your application.
- Tutorials & Samples - TBD
- Ajax Documentation plan
- Ajax project page (working documents)
- NetBeans IDE - Web Application Learning Trail
- NetBeans IDE - Scripting Learning Trail