Adding iPhone Flavor to NetBeans 6.0
by Kirill Grouchnikov
Here is how you can add a little iPhone flavor to NetBeans 6.0
- Download the latest daily build of NetBeans 6.0
- Install NetBeans and change the NetBeans shortcut to have the -J-Dsubstancelaf.watermark.tobleed
- Download the latest dev build of Substance module for NetBeans
- Install the module in NetBeans and restart
- Download the iPhone wallpaper here
- Set the Business Black Steel skin in View -> Skins
- Set the image watermark in View -> Watermarks -> Image -> Select from local disk
You’re all set to brag to your fellow developers.
Want to learn mobile development from the source?
Introduction to Mobile Java Technologies is a four-hour web-based class which provides an introduction to wireless application infrastructures and Java technologies used in mobile applications. 
Wireless Mobile Component Development (DTJ-365) is a three-day class which provides students with hands-on experience with developing mobile applications on the Java Micro Edition platform using CLDC and MIDP.